Forum F1
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La F1, notre passion. Bienvenue Invité

AccueilClassement des pilotes et écuries RechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrer  Quizz  Connexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Formula One in English

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
pierrot77

Formula One in English - Page 2 Vide

Formula One in English - Page 2 EmptyMessageSujet: Re: Formula One in English
Dim 31 Mai - 17:57

socha a écrit:
Yes pierrot, don't worried, last time I was not avalaible for a week because of changement of house (sorry I don't know how to say "déménagent" ).

I will do it Wink

Déménagement : a moving. If you talk about your own house, it's better to say "home" instead of "house".
And always say "don't worry" and not "worried".

Ok, I hope I can trust you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
socha
socha

Masculin
Pilote préféré : Alguersuari, Button, Heidfeld

Dim 31 Mai - 19:21

Thanks for your advices Wink even if I have moved from a house to a house ^^

And you can trust me don't worry, look at the results of pronostics, I always made my pronos except in Monaco Wink
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Lun 8 Juin - 9:49

At his favorite track, Massa and Vettel didn't success to compete against Button. Vettel did a mistake on first lap, and Massa was too far to expect a good result. Unless a heavy crash which stops the Button's carrer, I think there is not suspense anymore. In the pocket for Jenson and Brawn GP.
monza77
monza77

Masculin
Pilote préféré : Alonso

Lun 8 Juin - 12:09

It's a special season this year with a new rule and the best is Brawn. Button is not the best driver of the paddock, but with a good car he can express his talent. I do'nt see who can overcome them
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 17:20

I think I'm fed up with F1, and I don't know if I will follow it next year. But I'm not really interested by F1 since Malaysian GP, because I think Max Mosley and Bernie Ecclestone piss out of us. I'm not as fan as I was some years ago, and that's why I'm less talkative in forums. I may follow the British GP, because I think the race can be interesting if the wheather is unpredictable, even the winner will probably be Jenson Button.
socha
socha

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 17:52

I would never stop watching F1. Even if it's a disaster because of Mosley and Ecclestone.
Formula One and me live together a love story since I started follow it and I'm sure the situation will soon get better. When Mosley and Bernie will get out, it will restart being the F1 we all love. And even if Formula One would only concern Force India and Williams I will continue. New teams will come, and FIA, FOTA or not, Formula One will continue to live. Even if Ferrari, Mercedes or other stop it.
For sure, F1 is turning up a page of its story but will survive.
Also I'm sure Ferrari, BMW, and Mercedes, and probably Renault, Toyota will continue the adventure. In my mind it's still tries of intimidation. Will see.
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 18:41

socha a écrit:
I would never stop watching F1. Even if it's a disaster because of Mosley and Ecclestone.
Formula One and me live together a love story since I started follow it and I'm sure the situation will soon get better. When Mosley and Bernie will get out, it will restart being the F1 we all love. And even if Formula One would only concern Force India and Williams I will continue. New teams will come, and FIA, FOTA or not, Formula One will continue to live. Even if Ferrari, Mercedes or other stop it.
For sure, F1 is turning up a page of its story but will survive.
Also I'm sure Ferrari, BMW, and Mercedes, and probably Renault, Toyota will continue the adventure. In my mind it's still tries of intimidation. Will see.

It's very pleasant to read you, cause your english is good, and I think you use very good phrases. I find your english is less basic than others' one in this forum.
Many Froggies think english is not as rich as french, but it's because they speak "basic english", the language that everybody understands all around the world. In fact, few people know the real english, the one with complicated forms. And it's very interesting to study english in details, because we notice that it's more complicated than we use to think. In fact, even in countries like Germany, Denmark or Sweden, the most part of people speaks basic english, few of them knows typical phrases, whereas they are often said to have a good english.
socha
socha

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 18:49

Yes I agree with you, but I also think my English is a bit "basic" as you said.
I think the more complicated is to learn how using preposition as "down", "up", "out' etc... that are very usually used in a "real English".
Also it's difficult to manage to perfectly know when using a tence more than an other, because their utilisation are different than from French.
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 18:59

socha a écrit:
Yes I agree with you, but I also think my English is a bit "basic" as you said.
I think the more complicated is to learn how using preposition as "down", "up", "out' etc... that are very usually used in a "real English".
Also it's difficult to manage to perfectly know when using a tence more than an other, because their utilisation are different than from French.

Pay attention, there are several mistakes : the most complicated (and not more), the plurial form of "that" is "those", "utilization" with z, and I would use rather "in" than "from".
But, it's ok, everything what you write is globally correct ;-)
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 19:05

It's a pity that races in Istanbul are always boring, whereas the track is very nice. Drivers look like affraid to overtake, even if the road is wide. Maybe they think it's too dangerous because the track is very fast. Only firts laps are turbulent.
socha
socha

Masculin

Jeu 11 Juin - 19:45

To prove what you said is right : Button is the first one winning there without had signed up the pole ! And for it he has been quite helped by Vettel's mistake.
It's a shame to see some races as Istanbul, Bahrein, where we don't see any overtaking and where the suspens has not its place. Please come back in Imola, Canada, A1 Ring, and let's eradicate business tracks...
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Jeu 25 Juin - 9:32

Sebastian Vettel finally put an end to Jenson Button's hegemony last week-end. The German Driver overflew the British GP like nobody else had done this year, a new proof that Vettel is becoming a great F1's guy. Now he needs to win at home, next time. He has to manage stress now, because he's the only one who can compete against Button, but it may be hard, because of his impetuous youth. And Vettel must keep realist, and don't believe he's a hero because of his overwhelming win at Silverstone.
socha
socha

Masculin

Jeu 25 Juin - 12:21

And Vettel is probably the stronger opponent for Jenson Button. I think he now just has a lack of two points compared to Barrichello.
This week, don't forget that Button did a good job because it was not easy at all to get these 3 points, and he can thank his team for the good work they made in the stands.
Even if Vettel has been impressionant in Great B. I think Button has again done a big step for the championship winning.
socha
socha

Masculin

Mer 1 Juil - 19:31

Well, how do you fancy next-year tray ?

Will Hamilton stay in McLaren in spite of bad results ? Alonso, at Ferrari's ? Massa or Kimi would get out ?
BMW, Toyota, Red Bull, keep the same drivers ?
Barrichello will stay a good team-mate for Button if Brawn confirms its domination ?

And the new teams ? I suppose USF1 will give a car to Speed, why not for G. Rahal ?
For Campos, Adrian Campos' son, I recently read ?
Manor ?

I think this is a good thing for Bourdais that new teams come. And I also hope that Davidson will have a tub, I enjoy his driving-style.

So, I would like, or rather I imagine this tray for 2010 :

Brawn GP with Button - Hamilton
Red Bull with Vettel - Webber
Ferrari with Alonso - Raikkonen
Toyota with Glock - Trulli
BMW with Kubica - Heidfeld
McLaren with Massa - Rosberg
Williams with Hulkenberg - Sutil
Renault with Kovalainen - Grosjean
Toro Rosso with Bourdais - Buemi
Force India with Fisichella - Liuzzi
Campos with Campos - Davidson
USF1 with Speed - Rahal
Manor with Sato - Buurman
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Dim 10 Jan - 13:22

Actually, I think that topic was an unsuccess, it's a pity. The last message were send on July 1st. After that, everybody were on holidays and forgot this forum.
Rín
Rín

Féminin
Pilote préféré : Senna,Verstappen

Dim 10 Jan - 13:39

but topic will nerver die because you can speak when you want.
and it's not the only one who as been déserted XD

sry for bad english
http://www.forumf1.net
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Sam 27 Mar - 19:12

Pour ceux qui aiment l'accent So British, ces quelques vidéos devraient vous plaire :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrLyQpT38E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0ffVvcE674

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKr-IBFrNY

(and these are very good summaries if you understand english well)
socha
socha

Masculin

Sam 27 Mar - 19:30

So back to the topic.

After such a boring Bahrein race, will Australian GP be interesting ?
When I saw how Vettel and Red Bull dominated the other drivers I'm about to suppose it will be a new poor race. To my mind, forbidding refueling is a wrong way, because nowadays F1 is very tactical, very more than in the 80/90s, and eradicate a piece of the tactic such important as fuel tactics is the best way to make borrying races. Because all the teams are everywhen expecting for the next race, so for example, tomorrow, I can not imagine Rosberg doing a fantastic race, because if he keeps his 6th rank after the first turn (which is not a good turn to overtake) he will receive consigns like "Do not give all your best, we need the car for the next race". And most of all, this year we will have only one stop wave, and it is not enough to see the ranks changing. The one who is leading at the first turn has very good chance to win the race, except if he mets mecanical problems.
I hope I am wrong and tommorow race will be interesting.
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Sam 27 Mar - 20:31

I disagree with you, 'cause unlike Bahrain, Australian Grand Prix was always a turbulent race : many drivers have always to retire because of engine fail or a crash. There is not enough place for a safe runway excursion, so big crashes happen more often in Melbourne's track than in Bahrain's one. But like you, I think Vettel will sign his 6th win tomorrow, 'cause a revenge is very important for the Championship and his self-esteem too. But Vettel deserves to win Australian GP, because he knows his staff makes a good job and he can trust them. The Red-Bull driver is a warrior, like his partner Mark. Both know winning a race is not easy and needs to fight. But they can, thanks to their car.
socha
socha

Masculin

Sam 27 Mar - 20:49

Do not forget a important key for tomorrow race : Webber runs at home, many Australian fans are there to support him, and even if he looks like a loyal driver, I think he will give more than ever, because it is the first time he has a car able to win at home. And Red Bull has not chosen yet (officially) a leader, so can not force Webber to make a waiting race and let Vettel win.

An other thing I would like to say, to my mind, this year will be the season of a fantastic struggle between Vettel and Alonso. I think in november, they will be largely over the other ones.
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Sam 27 Mar - 20:57

Yes, but don't forget Webber was often unlucky at his homerace, like Barrichello in Brazil. So, Webber needs a miracle to win in Australia tomorrow. Moreover, he will start from the dirty side of the track, so I don't expect he will be ahead Alonso after the 1st turn. So, it's a good opportunity for Vettel to win an overwhelming victory.
pierrot77
pierrot77

Masculin

Dim 28 Mar - 10:20

What an amazing race ! I expected it will be turbulent, like each year, but not so much. Rain added a little more suspense, like if there was not enough.
And what an amazing Button's win ! Who believed it after its pit stop and his runway excursion ? Of course, he needed Vettel's curse to win, but who expected a such result ?

And what about Kobayashi's crash at the start ? I don't really know what to say, just it was terrible. But nobody has been hurt, so I think some drivers are greatly lucky.

I hope next race will be as nice as this one. Malaysian GP used to be quiet without rain, but I hope so yet.
Contenu sponsorisé

Formula One in English

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2